Search Results for who-built-that-modern-houses
Beginning with a brief biographical sketch of each architect, illustrator Didier Cornille uses a light touch to depict the various stages of construction, paying special attention to key design innovations and signature details.
Author: Didier Cornille
Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press
Category: Juvenile Nonfiction
View: 411DOWNLOAD & READ
These specially British Modernisms include such progressive experiments on communal urban living as London's Isokon Building, completed in 1934 by eminent architect Wells Coates, and Berthold Lubetkin's High Point also built in the 1930s in ...
Author: Jonathan Bell
Publisher: Artifice Press
Category: Architecture, Domestic
View: 726DOWNLOAD & READ
Architectural and design writer Dominic Bradbury charts the course of this voyage all the way from the late 19th century through to the houses of today in this ground-breaking book.
Author: Dominic Bradbury
Publisher: Hachette UK
View: 755DOWNLOAD & READ
Over 300 illustrations - including sharply detailed photographs, line drawings of floor and site plans, elevations and cross-sections - depict interiors and exteriors of 62 houses exemplifying the purpose, spirit and techniques of modern ...
Author: James Ford
Publisher: Courier Corporation
View: 877DOWNLOAD & READ
If you have an eye for design, this book is a must-have for your swipe file or inspiration folder for future house plans. Stunning Imagery: These handpicked images include the work of some of the best architects on the planet.
Author: Home Designing
Publisher: Home Designing
View: 756DOWNLOAD & READ
Volume 4 of the book series 'Scandinavian modern houses' contains Per Nagel's new photographs of some of the most significant Scandinavian private houses built during the twentieth century to elucidate the distinctive character of Nordic ...
View: 533DOWNLOAD & READ
Modern American Houses: Four Decades of Award- Winning Design in Architectural Record. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1996. Perrin, Richard W. E. Historic Wisconsin Architecture. Wisconsin Society of Architects of the American Institute of ...
Author: Lee Goff
View: 726DOWNLOAD & READ
This book presents 33 houses in 15 countries, by both distinguished architects and up-and-coming young designers, including David Adjaye (London), Tadao Ando (Japan), Carlos Ferrater (Spain), Sean Godsell (Australia), Kengo Kuma (China), ...
Author: Raul A. Barreneche
Publisher: Phaidon Incorporated Limited
View: 959DOWNLOAD & READ
- Fierce Poison
- My Larger Education: With Linked Table of Contents
- Chicken Sunday
- Site Engineering for Landscape Architects
- Biomineralization Sourcebook: Characterization of Biominerals and Biomimetic Materials
- Seams Like Murder (A Crochet Mystery)
- Design of Integrally-Attached Timber Plate Structures
- I Now Pronounce You Single & Happy
- When Beauty Tamed the Beast (Fairy Tales Book 2)
- The Double Goal Coach Tools for parents and coaches to develop winners i n sports and life
- The Dogs I Have Kissed
- France Before the Revolution
- Secret Phantom
- World of Warcraft Bd. 4: Jenseits des Dunklen Portals
- I Escaped from Auschwitz
- Reserved for Murder
- Manchester City
- Washington Information Directory 2018-2019
- How To Become A Proactive Parent
- The Place of Dragons
- Nodaway Trail (the Trail series Book 2)
- Advanced Cleaning Product Formulations, Vol. 1
- The Inner World of the Immigrant Child
- Whitaker's 2021
- Ernst Krenek and the Politics of Musical Style
- Paranormal Oddities & Government Conspiracies
- Loving to Survive
- Piano Concertos Nos. 1, 2 and 3 in Full Score
- Art for Daily Living