Search Results for visual-search-2
2. Keynote. Lecture: Search. patterns. and. search. paths. in. human. visual. search. L.Stark, I.Yamashita, G.Tharp and H.X.Ngo Abstract Visual search was conducted using a helmet-mounted display (HMD) with two- dimensional (2D) bioptic ...
Author: A.G. Gale
Publisher: CRC Press
Category: Technology & Engineering
View: 398DOWNLOAD & READ
The temporal dynamics of visual search: Evidence for parallel processing in feature and conjunction searches. ... Visual search for conjunctions of movement and form is parallel. ... Perceptual & Motor Skills 69(2): 675–689.
Author: Kia Nobre
Publisher: Oxford University Press
View: 338DOWNLOAD & READ
National Academy of Sciences National Research Council , Washington , D.C. 16,004 This paper describes some visual search operational 16,009 experiences in the recovery of space vehicles . Objects This paper distinguishes between two ...
Category: Human engineering
View: 888DOWNLOAD & READ
Visual search asymmetry for viewing direction. Perception and Psychophysics, 56(2), 211–220. von Muhlenen, A., & Muller, H. (1999). Visual search for motion-form conjunctions: Selective attention to movement direction.
Author: John T. Wixted
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
View: 905DOWNLOAD & READ
( 2 ) Contrast is a potent variable affecting search ability , and is significantly affected by weather conditions . We based our analysis on Duntley's optical standard atmosphere and made calculations for various assumed meteorological ...
Author: Armed Forces-NRC Vision Committee
Publisher: National Academies
Category: Military reconnaissance
View: 306DOWNLOAD & READ
Eye movements and the span of the effective visual stimulus in visual search. Perception and Psychophysics, 62, 576585. Brogan, D., Gale, A., & Carr, K. (1993). Visual search 2. London: Taylor & Francis.
Author: Wayne D. Gray
Publisher: Oxford University Press
View: 586DOWNLOAD & READ
Cultural Differences Between Iranian and Chinese in Visual Search Repetition Effect Pei-Luen Patrick Rau( B ) ... Experience, knowledge, or memory about where the target tends to appear guided attention in visual search [2,3].
Author: Pei-Luen Patrick Rau
Publisher: Springer Nature
View: 702DOWNLOAD & READ
Technion. Computer Science Departement. Technical Report CIS2003-02, May 2003. 2. T. Avraham and M. Lindenbaum. A probabilistic estimation approach for dynamic visual search. In Proceedings of WAPCV03 - First International Workshop on ...
Author: Lucas Paletta
View: 284DOWNLOAD & READ
the role of spatial attention in the early visual processes . ... The second interaction indicated that the P3b for the search task was affected by display load so that 2 - item P3b has developed more anteriorly than 4 - item P3b ...
View: 483DOWNLOAD & READ
2. VISUAL CAPABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS The probability of visual detection of an aircraft is dependent on many variables. ... One study has indicated that aircrews spent approximately 20 percent of their time in visual search.
View: 636DOWNLOAD & READ
- The Departure of an Apostle
- I Am No Shrinking Violet
- The Rule of Lawyers
- The Hipster Colouring Book
- Irish Playwrights, 1880-1995
- Antimicrobial Drug Resistance
- Conscience and Catholic Faith
- The Ancient Realms Collection (Books 1-6)
- The Cypress Tree
- Problems in Nonlinear Diffusion
- Lies of Silence
- Hula Dancers and Tiki Gods
- Writing the Family
- V1: Flying Bomb: The Flying Bomb
- Star Wars Battles That Changed the Galaxy
- Modern Fashion Traditions
- Leadership Development & Practice
- The Encyclopedia of Law and Religion (SET)
- The Voice of the Wind
- World War II: Biographies
- A Shadow On The Glass
- Beyond the Veil (Dawn of Hope, Book 1)
- Stamp Taxes 2021/22
- Ragnarok Unwound
- The Harp of Kings
- Interacting Protein Domains
- Bayonets of the First World War
- Roll With It
- Learning from Franz L. Neumann
- Sodom and Gomorrah