Search Results for the-teacher-and-the-difficulties-in-the-field-of-literacy
This book outlines and critiques international strategies and programmes designed to address difficulties in literacy development.
Author: Janice Wearmouth
View: 679DOWNLOAD & READ
Reading specialists little to talk about . The field trip has become a prime and consultants can also be of help to teachers and instrument to extend the language experiences of administrators in finding and recommending these children ...
Author: Carl Bernard Smith
View: 920DOWNLOAD & READ
Examples and Reflections From the Teaching Lives of Literacy Scholars Joyce E. Many ... In addition, we also have a trends and issues course that can be used by faculty to focus on a specific topic or area of interest.
Author: Joyce E. Many
View: 971DOWNLOAD & READ
The promotion of literacy in Nigeria today is the concern of professionals in many fields - publishers, authors, ... In particular, Special Educators in the area of Learning Disabilities concern themselves with the individuals for whom ...
View: 557DOWNLOAD & READ
This unique book on mentoring and coaching new teachers is specifically designed for multicultural school settings, although educators in all settings can benefit.
Author: Denise M. Gudwin
Publisher: Corwin Press
View: 951DOWNLOAD & READ
Language, Literacy, and Learning in Primary Schools is a synthesis of the findings arising from four years of policy research and development in Nigeria's primary schools that focused on the gap between what teachers should know and be able ...
Author: Olatunde A. Adekola
Publisher: World Bank Publications
View: 560DOWNLOAD & READ
Some teacher candidates had difficulty uploading artifacts onto the Glogster EDU page. Suggestions were made to house the virtual field trips on a free blog page. Educators should consider the site they use to post the VFT.
Author: Keengwe, Jared
Publisher: IGI Global
View: 762DOWNLOAD & READ
Based on current research, debates and concerns, Understanding Difficulties in Literacy Development: Issues and Concepts adopts a cross disciplinary approach to understanding and working with those who experience difficulties with literacy.
Author: Felicity Fletcher-Campbell
View: 286DOWNLOAD & READ
Problem solving , as an application of basic mathematics content , is central to any math program . Teaching students about the problem - solving process by targeting specific strategies gives them the tools to determine the meaning of ...
Publisher: Teacher Created Materials
View: 350DOWNLOAD & READ
Street's model sees texts as working in concert with the learning environment and the teacher to reach the result of literacy. Second, the professional field of literacy and literacy education has expanded to include listening and ...
Author: James Ciment
Category: Business & Economics
View: 323DOWNLOAD & READ
- Lemonade Mouth
- The Hook Up
- Precious friends
- Looking In The Mirror
- Plagiarism: Alchemy and Remedy in Higher Education
- Power Up Level 1 Activity Book with Online Resources and Home Booklet
- Geometry Graph Paper Notebook
- Dead Land
- Naughty Neighbor
- Blood on the Tracks, volume 4
- Health Facility Malpractice Cases
- The Supper of the Lamb
- Ethical Maturity in the Helping Professions
- The Conscious Cook
- One Night Wilderness: Portland
- Peanut Butter & Jelly for Shabbos
- A Journey into Spiritual Manifestation
- Ethics in paediatric nursing
- Piano Time Sightreading Book 2
- Modern Methods of Polymer Characterization
- Talk French 1 (Book/CD Pack)
- Environmental Aesthetics: Ideas Politics and Planning
- Handbook of Reinforcement Learning and Control
- In a Brother's Eyes
- Ghost Boy: The Miraculous Escape of a Misdiagnosed Boy Trapped Inside His Own Body
- The Essential Oils Healing Deck
- Housing, Care and Inheritance
- Value in Marketing
- La Vie intellectuelle en France - Tome 2: De 1914 à nos jours
- Offshore Ferry Services of England and Scotland: A Useful Guide to the Shipping Lines and Routes