Search Results for the-german-shepherd-handbook
This book is a great resource & I now feel ready to welcome home my 8 week old GSD tomorrow! Get this book!" ACE, USA "This book is packed full of useful information for every German Shepherd owner.
Author: Linda Whitwam
View: 875DOWNLOAD & READ
In this book, you will discover: - History - A Change in Purpose - Problems - Hope for the Future - Appearance - Coat - Color - Size - Temperament - Reasons for Aggression - Are German Shepherds More Likely than Other breeds to have ...
Author: Reggie Cruice
View: 643DOWNLOAD & READ
Will this book answer every single question you have on GSDs? Probably not. Is this book a must-have guide to raising & training a relaxed, obedient German Shepherd who's a joy to live with & the envy of your dog-loving friends? DEFINITELY!
Author: Linda Whitwam
View: 394DOWNLOAD & READ
"Regarding The Complete Guide To German Shepherds, I can only say: Awesome! We have had GSD's for many years, and we were really impressed with the information and the format of the book.
Author: David Daigneault
View: 348DOWNLOAD & READ
In this book, you will discover: - How to walk on a loose leash without pulling - Stop annoying behaviors such as barking, biting, jumping up or nipping - Sit on command - Stay - Go to your place - Lie down - Come when called, every time - ...
Author: Toby Reifer
View: 905DOWNLOAD & READ
Get The Definitive German Shepherd’s Ownership Guide. Whether you own a German Shepherd, or are considering it, German Shepherd owners agree that this is the "must have" owner's guide.
Publisher: Kevin Winslet of For Dogs Sake®
View: 209DOWNLOAD & READ
This book is not intended as a training guide. It was created to familiarize you with the German's Shepherd's background, main characteristics, dominant traits, and health concerns; with tips on selection and care.
Author: Jason Biden
View: 702DOWNLOAD & READ
Listen, Your dog craves the Alpha. And from the Car ride home its either going to be him or you that determines it. This is critical in training your dog at once.
Author: Doug Naiyn
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
View: 296DOWNLOAD & READ
In this book, you will discover: - Chapter 1 History of the German Shepherd Dog Breed - Chapter 2 German Shepherd Characteristics & Temperament - Personality - Physical Characteristics - Temperament - Chapter 3 German Shepherd Health Care - ...
Author: Natisha Chavers
View: 628DOWNLOAD & READ
- VEGAN BODYBUILDING Diet
- Sharpe's Rifles
- Charles Willson Peale
- Environmental Chemistry Ninth Edition
- Sean Yates: It's All About the Bike
- Colour by Numbers: Relaxing Patterns
- Relief Chronic Pain
- Love And The Game 2
- Building a Discipling Culture, 3rd Edition
- Hypnotic Relaxation Therapy: Principles and Applications
- The Highly Sensitive Child: Helping Our Children Thrive When the World Overwhelms Them
- Level 2: Pirates of the Caribbean:The Curse of the Black Pearl Book and MP3 Pack
- Transforming Print
- Paper Cuts
- Vampirisme énergétique - Identification & Protection
- Don't Be Needy Be Succeedy: The A to Zee of Motivitality©
- Extremadura-Caceres, Spain Guide
- Anesthesia Oral Board Review: Knocking Out the Boards
- Man'yoshu (Book 20)
- Enfance abandonnée : la carence de soins maternels
- Murder on the Commons
- Kertomuksia Intian ylängöiltä ja laaksoista (Finnish Edition)
- The Feminism of Uncertainty: A Gender Diary
- I Can Save the Earth!
- Artfully Obscene - The Coloring Book
- Bird houses coloring book
- Collecting and the Internet: Essays on the Pursuit of Old Passions Through New Technologies
- Polyurethanes as Specialty Chemicals: Principles and Applications
- Thriller Betrayal