Search Results for the-book-of-psychiatric-books
This volume consists of critical reviews of the most important works in psychiatry ever published and excerpts from those works. For psychotherapy, more than any other profession, books define the field.
Author: Sidney Crown
Publisher: Jason Aronson
View: 778DOWNLOAD & READ
The new edition of this critically praised textbook continues to provide the most comprehensive overview of the concepts, methods, and research advances in the field; particularly the application of molecular genomics and of neuroimaging.
Author: Ming T. Tsuang
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
View: 356DOWNLOAD & READ
"International Clinical Psychopharmacology "In 1981, the first edition of this book was well received - rightly so, because it contained a rich mixture of well-argued papers. This new edition is very good value.
Author: Sidney Bloch
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
View: 830DOWNLOAD & READ
The Second Edition of the Handbook of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry utilizes the new DSM-5 classification of mental disorders, and ably follows its predecessor by presenting the diverse state of the specialty to enhance the work of ...
Author: Hoyle Leigh
View: 981DOWNLOAD & READ
This section reviews problematic Internet and video game use, effects of violent video games on the levels of aggression and of online searches for health-related information on the levels of health anxiety, use of digital technology to ...
Author: Vladan Starcevic
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Category: Compulsive behavior
View: 251DOWNLOAD & READ
The new edition of this best-selling title from the popular 100 cases series explores common psychiatric and mental health scenarios that will be encountered by the medical student and junior doctor during practical training on the ward, in ...
Author: Barry Wright
Publisher: CRC Press
View: 346DOWNLOAD & READ
Exposing the deeply flawed process behind the DSM-5’s compilation, The Book of Woe reveals how the manual turns suffering into a commodity—and made the APA its own biggest beneficiary.
Author: Gary Greenberg
View: 189DOWNLOAD & READ
The book is the definitive text on diagnosing and treating mental disorders among the elderly.
Author: David C. Steffens
Publisher: Amer Psychiatric Pub Incorporated
View: 763DOWNLOAD & READ
Dr. Shea, the creator of the CASE Approach, then illustrates its techniques in a compelling video demonstrating its effective use in an interview involving a complex presentation of suicidal planning and intent .A key aspect of this text is ...
Author: Shawn Christopher Shea
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
View: 520DOWNLOAD & READ
In A History of Psychiatry, Edward Shorter shows us the harsh, farcical, and inspiring realities of society's changing attitudes toward and attempts to deal with its mentally ill and the efforts of generations of scientists and physicians ...
Author: Edward Shorter
View: 761DOWNLOAD & READ
- Temporal Logic
- Tennyson Laureate
- Saint Chrysostom's Homilies on the Gospel of Saint Matthew
- Teaching Grammar in Second Language Classrooms
- A Critical Evaluation of the Chicago School of Antitrust Analysis
- Island Queen
- Dr. Montessori's Own Handbook
- A Bicycle Built For Two
- Soho Dives, Soho Divas
- The Insurrection Of The Paxton Boys 1763-64
- Dodge and Plymouth Vans Automotive Repair manual
- Unifying Themes in Complex Systems X
- The Dead Game
- Top 550 Crock Pot Express Recipes Cookbook
- Comer o no comer: Mitos y falsedades de la alimentación
- Beyond Chocolate
- This Boy's Life: A Memoir
- Le Yi Jing : Pratique et interprétation pour la vie quotidienne
- Marie Claire Dinner
- The FAP Model and Its Application in the Appraisal of ICT Projects
- The 1200-Calorie-a-Day Menu Cookbook
- You And Me Always: The No. 1 Bestseller (English Edition)
- Blake and Conflict
- More Making Out in Korean
- Molecular Orbital Studies in Chemical Pharmacology
- Beyond Limits, 8
- The God Particle Conspiracy
- Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Rackham's Fairies, Elves and Goblins
- Slime 101