Search Results for teaching-today-a-practical-guide
"This book aims to be a straightforward and practical "how to teach" book.
Author: Geoffrey Petty
Publisher: Nelson Thornes
View: 597DOWNLOAD & READ
The edition hss been updated to become more PGCE focused. In particular, it now includes signposting for coverage of the FENTO standards and further coverage of key areas such as interactive whiteboard training.
Author: Geoff Petty
Publisher: Oxford University Press
View: 759DOWNLOAD & READ
Retaining its practical and user-friendly approach, the firth edition updates include new chapters on differentiation, equality, inclusion and working with stake-holders.
Author: Geoff Petty
Publisher: Oxford University Press - Children
Category: Juvenile Nonfiction
View: 437DOWNLOAD & READ
Announcing an innovative, new, practical reference grammar, combining traditional and function-based grammar in a single volume. It is the ideal reference grammar at advanced secondary level and above.
Author: Ruth Whittle
Category: Foreign Language Study
View: 572DOWNLOAD & READ
Providing a combination of practical ideas, educational rationales and activities to stimulate personal thought and development, this book explores a wide range of issues pertinent to the teaching and learning of English in the 21st century ...
Author: Andrew Green
View: 138DOWNLOAD & READ
`This is a clear, jargon-free analysis of current national curriculum and national literacy strategy documents, combined with sensible and creative suggestions for implementing them.... the activities are imaginative, consistent and true to ...
Author: Ann Browne
View: 597DOWNLOAD & READ
This practical workbook contains all the advice, guidance and resources new and student history teachers need to reflect on and develop their teaching practice, helping them to plan lessons across the subject in a variety of teaching ...
Author: Martin Hunt
View: 994DOWNLOAD & READ
This edition has been well updated and includes a new section on using technology in the classroom, expanded coverage of assessment, and new questions and suggested further readings in each chapter.
Author: Graeme Ching
Publisher: Canadian Scholars
View: 355DOWNLOAD & READ
Research shows that there is a recruitment and retention crisis with over a third of the school, FE and HE profession expecting to leave by 2020. This new text supports teachers to be aware of themselves and the pressures they face at work.
Author: Elizabeth Holmes
Publisher: Learning Matters
View: 900DOWNLOAD & READ
Using Data to Improve Learning explains how teachers can incorporate 'no-frills' engagement with data, collected by themselves and others, into day-to-day teaching so that the process is useful, empowering and enjoyable.
Author: Anthony Shaddock
Publisher: ACER Press
View: 104DOWNLOAD & READ
New to this edition: entire new chapter on MOOCs (massive open online courses); expanded information on teaching with mobile devices, using open educational resources, and learning analytics; additional interviews with faculty, case studies ...
Author: Susan Ko
View: 655DOWNLOAD & READ
This book is designed for all librarians and library staff who teach as part of their role and is useful to library school students new to teaching.
Author: Beverley E. Crane
Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
Category: Language Arts & Disciplines
View: 420DOWNLOAD & READ
First Published in 2004. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Author: Anna Craft
View: 569DOWNLOAD & READ
The Fifth Edition of the highly praised Practical Guide for Medical Teachers provides a bridge between the theoretical aspects of medical education and the delivery of enthusiastic and effective teaching in basic science and clinical ...
Author: John Dent
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
View: 390DOWNLOAD & READ
The book will serve as a resource to revisit from time to time as readers face new challenges and questions in teaching adults.
Author: Ralph G. Brockett
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
View: 815DOWNLOAD & READ
Introduction to action research -- Choosing and learning about your research topic -- Approaches to action research -- Developing a plan of action -- Data collection tools -- Using assessment data in action research -- Data analysis and ...
Author: Sara Efrat Efron
Publisher: Guilford Publications
View: 596DOWNLOAD & READ
This exciting new edition of the best-selling and beloved teacher′s companion looks at the everyday behaviour issues facing teachers working in today′s classrooms.
Author: Bill Rogers
View: 698DOWNLOAD & READ
This book explores what it is teachers are being asked to do in their roles as supervisors/mentors.
Author: Barbara Field
Publisher: Psychology Press
View: 869DOWNLOAD & READ
The book's down-to-earth, accessible style makes it appropriate for new teachers in all fields.
Author: Peter Filene
Publisher: Univ of North Carolina Press
View: 938DOWNLOAD & READ
- Astronomical Almanac for the Year 2008
- Force, Motion and Energy
- Hoopers Island's Changing Face
- Forest Conservation
- The Truth of Ecology
- The Little Book of Ice Cream Tips
- Arise Sir Terry Wogan
- Un Toque de Rojo
- Biblias Guide to Warrior Librarianship
- 20th Century Travel
- Marco Biagi Selected Writings
- The World's Greatest Aircraft
- A Companion to Homo Abyssus
- Spatial Cemetery
- French Bulldog Training Secrets
- Fruit-Growing in Arid Regions
- Horse Trail Riding Journal Got Trails?
- Nothing Comes Easy
- Your Cardinal Connections
- The Brimmers Book of Cocktails
- Death In The Forest
- Ultimate Game Boy Pocket Power Guide 1999
- Pocket Posh Girl Hangman
- Polish Joke and Other Plays
- Lafcadio Hearns Japan
- The Birth of String Theory
- A Critique of Archaeological Reason
- Scarlet Thread, The.
- The Good Life Gets Better
- Bonneville Salt Flats
- Observations Upon the Town of Cromer
- Beyond Behaviours
- Regenerative Medicine
- From Niger to Nigger
- Almost Christian
- The Retirement Boom
- Official Manchester United FC 2013 Diary
- Wallpaper* City Guide Buenos Aires 2016
- Strength Training on the Ball
- Selves, Bodies and the Grammar of Social Worlds
- The Night Before Fathers Day
- St. Augustin Anti-Pelagian Writings V5
- Georgian House Style Handbook
- The Boy Who Made the World Disappear
- Media Development Coordinator
- Narrative Approaches in Play with Children
- The 30-Minute Vegan Meal Prep Cookbook
- My Neighbors Ghosts
- Nineteenth-Century Europe
- The Spirit Of The East V2
- Cancer Is Not a Disease - Its a Healing Mechanism
- Cold Literature
- Cabin Crew Interview Questions & Answers
- In Search of Our Mothers Gardens
- Business Start-Up 1 Students Book Klett Edition
- Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway
- Horus in the Pyramid Texts
- Zero To Breakthrough
- Enduring Love
- Healing Oneself Healing the World
- Setting the Context
- Rethinking Materiality
- A Drawing a Day
- The Organically Clean Home
- Stuff You Should Know About the Human Body
- Parisian Ladies Tailoring System
- Pokemon Adventures Collectors Edition, Vol. 2
- Desperate Sunset
- Implementing Cross-Culture Pedagogies
- On Diabetes Mellitus and Glycosuria
- The Carson Davis Files
- Making Heirloom Toys
- RYA VHF Handbook
- The Dharma of Poetry
- Diccionario de La Sexualidad Sagrada
- New Interpreters Bible Commentary Volume X, The
- The Vessel of ONE
- El Regalo del Duende
- The God Dilemma
- The Sinners Guide to Natural Family Planning
- Easy Cake Cookbook
- Compared To Her
- Hey Grandude!
- The Lady of Abu Simbel
- Risk Analysis of Natural Hazards
- O Love That Will Not Let Me Go
- Environmental Impact IV
- Guild Wars - Ghosts of Ascalon
- Ivy + Bean Boxed Set 3
- Youth Gangs, Racism, and Schooling
- Ab Urbe Condita: Bk. 22
- Dont Mess With Me, I Am A programming teacher
- Uncensored 2021
- Tales from the Music Therapy Room
- Sister Queens
- Homemade Keto Soup Cookbook
- Pat The Bunny Boxed Set For Baby
- Carreg Gwalch Best Walks: The Clwydian Range