Search Results for teaching-history-at-university
Theories of teaching and learning Like students , history teachers enter a classroom with varying conceptions of learning and teaching , and these influence how they perceive the teaching situation and the approach they adopt in a ...
Author: Alan Booth
Publisher: Psychology Press
View: 156DOWNLOAD & READ
The practice of university history teaching provides a guide to good practice and its development in the teaching and learning of history in universities and colleges . Its wide range of contributors examine recent thinking on the ...
Author: Alan Booth
Publisher: Manchester University Press
View: 196DOWNLOAD & READ
self know practically is the teaching of history in universities , and I suppose it may be laid down as a general principle that reforms in education must begin at the university . The school is fettered to the university , since to the ...
Author: Andrew Dickson White
Category: Church history
View: 357DOWNLOAD & READ
Reflective practice is at the heart of effective teaching, and this book will help you develop into a reflective teacher of history.
Author: Ian Phillips
View: 175DOWNLOAD & READ
... Methods of Teaching American History , Practical Methods in Higher Historical Instruction , On Methods of teaching Political Economy , Historical Instruction in the Course of History and Political Science at Cornell University ...
Author: Burke Aaron Hinsdale
View: 621DOWNLOAD & READ
Author: Columbia University. Teachers College
View: 516DOWNLOAD & READ
For example, the USFS in Minnesota has developed a framework to deliver historical education to the wider public called Passports in Time (PIT). ... University teaching has embraced new techniques beyond lectures and group tutorials.
Author: Faye Sayer
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing
View: 195DOWNLOAD & READ
D.(2005) Maps Christain, ofTime:An Introduction toBig History, Berkeley: University ofCalifornia Press. Crosby,A.W. (1998)Ecological Imperialism, Cambridge, UK:Cambridge University Press. Daniels, H.andCole, M.(eds.) ...
Author: Jack Zevin
View: 313DOWNLOAD & READ
( 1000 B.C. to 1880 A.D. ) An Application of the Scientific Method to the Teaching of History . By Mary D. SHELDON , formerly Prof. of History in Wellesley College . Price by mail , $ 1.75 . This book has been prepared in order that the ...
Category: Local government
View: 266DOWNLOAD & READ
Bristol: University of the West of England & ASDAN. ... Haydn, T., Stephen, A., Arthur, J. & Hunt, M. (2014) Learning to teach history in the secondary school (4th ed.). ... Husbands, C. (1996) What is history teaching?
Author: Richard Harris
View: 190DOWNLOAD & READ
- Farther Than Any Man
- Concise English-Chinese Chinese-English Dictionary
- East Lynne
- Erotic Revelations: Clinical applications and perverse scenarios
- Drawing as Expression
- New Media and Popular Imagination
- We Never Learn, Vol. 10
- The Social Studies Wars
- High Lights Of The Mexican Revolution
- 200 Years of American Manufactured Jewelry and Accessories
- Hitchcock (Revised Edition)
- Modern Drug Synthesis (Wiley Series on Drug Synthesis)
- Brain Quest: America
- End of the Megafauna
- Met Her Match (Hawkeye series Book 4) (English Edition)
- Six (The 11th Percent Book 6)
- Kosovo and Transitional Justice
- Cambridge IGCSE (TM) English as a Second Language Student's Book
- Don't Stand Where the Comet Is Assumed to Strike Oil
- Biblical Commentary on the New Testament Vol. 3
- New Complete Guide to Nutritional Health
- Slow Looking
- Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding
- The Mountains Sing
- Curriculum Studies Gone Wild
- Unfinished Business: The Baddest Chick 6
- Handbook of Aviation Human Factors, Second Edition (Human Factors in Transportation (Hardcover))
- The Monsters and the Critics
- Motherhood Journey
- The Last Oracle: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Series Book 5)