Search Results for manuscript-cultures-and-epigraphy-of-the-tai-world
Scholarly interest in this material has not been restricted to philological and historical studies of the texts contained in manuscripts and inscriptions but has extended to its material aspects, which encompass manuscripts written on palm ...
Author: Volker Grabowsky
View: 914DOWNLOAD & READ
Manuscript Cultures and Epigraphy in the Tai World, forthcoming). Pieter ter Keurs is Head of the Department of Collections and Research at the National Museum of Antiquities in Leiden and Professor of the Anthropology of Material ...
Author: Jos D. M. Platenkamp
Category: Social Science
View: 681DOWNLOAD & READ
In Daniels and Bright (eds.), The World's Writing Systems, New York: Oxford University Press: 373–383. — (1998a) Indian Epigraphy, Oxford University Press. — (1998b) “Kharos.t.h ̄ı Manuscript Fragments in the Pelliot Collection, ...
Author: Stephen C. Berkwitz
View: 338DOWNLOAD & READ
“Preservation of Manuscripts in Cambodia: A long standing effort”. In The Literary Heritage ... Northern Thai Stone Inscriptions (14th–17th Centuries): Glossary. Wiesbaden: Harrassowitz ... Manuscript Cultures 1 (2008): 16–23. ———. “Tai ...
Author: D Christian Lammerts
Publisher: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies
Category: Social Science
View: 927DOWNLOAD & READ
... Ethiopian manuscripts - had the historical merit of programmatically re - locating Ethiopian Studies in the world ... the first internaManuscripts and Epigraphy On 14-16 November 2013 the Centre for the Study of Manuscript Cultures ...
Category: Manuscripts, Oriental
View: 869DOWNLOAD & READ
Bangkok: National Culture Institute, 1954. Bauer, Christian. “Notes on Mon Epigraphy.” Journal of the Siam Society 79, 1 (1991): 31—83. Benedict, Paul K. Austro-Thai Language and Culture: With a Glossary of Roots. New Haven, Conn.
Author: May Kyi Win
Publisher: Scarecrow Press
View: 945DOWNLOAD & READ
instructs the person to draw a cross on the ground and gather earth from the spot; in ZJTB.17, the earth is then rubbed ... In this instance, manuscripts and epigraphy again shed new light on local and individual religious practices.
Category: Literary Criticism
View: 614DOWNLOAD & READ
Most of the participants (19) were familiar with palm leaf manuscripts in both their physical structure and content, ... how to identify the date of inscription, what type of information was written in each type of palm leaf manuscript, ...
Author: Gobinda Chowdhury
View: 912DOWNLOAD & READ
(How the medium ofpaper transformed intellectual and cultural life in the medieval Islamic lands.) ... Considerazioni di Ibn al-Hāğğ sull'etica di lavoro di cartai, copisti, rilegatori e decoratori di libri (XIV secolo).
Author: Susan Sinclair
View: 604DOWNLOAD & READ
- Whole-body Approach to Osteoporosis
- The Old Doctor
- Autonomic Nervous System Table: Laminated Card
- Success Factors for Fish Larval Production
- Abductive Cognition
- Creative Life
- Informational Types of Expressions
- Easter Egg Coloring Book for Toddlers
- Love to Sleep
- Memoirs Of The Duchesse De Dino, 1841- 1850
- Counselling & Psychotherapy Essays
- Crustacean Experimental Systems in Neurobiology
- Blood Cross
- A Book Of Ghosts
- The Leprechaun Who Wished He Wasn't
- Across Asia on a Bicycle
- Simple Wisdom for Challenging Times
- The Wye Valley Walk
- Windows 10 for Senior Users 2021
- Tchaikovsky Piano Collection
- Democracy and the "Kingdom of God"
- Pocket Doodling and Colouring Book Red
- London By Tube
- The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters
- 50 Irish Melodies for All Harps
- Contract and Organisation
- Creative writing workshop
- 5 Year Monthly Planner 2021-2025
- Van Gogh: Cafe Terrace (Foiled Pocket Journal)
- Ellington Field