Search Results for experimental-protocols-in-biotechnology
The book aims to provide ample support to both students and faculty while conducting practical lessons. Four sections are covered in this bookâ€”Genomics, Proteomics, Quantitative Biochemistry, and Bioinformatics.
Author: M. P. Bansal
Publisher: The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
View: 458DOWNLOAD & READ
"This manual provides insights into the theory and practical aspects of several biotechnological and biochemical techniques for plants, protozoa, nematodes, insects and fishes, as well as human samples.
Author: Neelima Gupta
View: 459DOWNLOAD & READ
A substantial number of original colored plates including fluorescence photographs standout the book. This pioneering work is valuable for the students who are looking for fresh outlook and search.
Author: B. N. Sathyanarayana
Publisher: I. K. International Pvt Ltd
Category: Botany, Experimental
View: 171DOWNLOAD & READ
This volume guides researchers and students through the full spectrum of experimental protocols used in biochemistry, plant biology and biotechnology.
Author: Rajan Katoch
Publisher: Springer Science & Business Media
View: 116DOWNLOAD & READ
This volume addresses the latest state-of-the-art systems biology-oriented approaches that--driven by big data and bioinformatics--are utilized by Computational Systems Biology, an interdisciplinary field that bridges experimental tools ...
Author: Sonia Cortassa
Publisher: Springer Nature
View: 682DOWNLOAD & READ
This book covers a wide spectrum of areas in the interdisciplinary fields of life sciences, pharmacy, medical and paramedical sciences, and biotechnology.
Author: Prakash Singh Bisen
Publisher: CRC Press
View: 393DOWNLOAD & READ
Objectives for experimental methods, 68 in communications, 8 in experimental protocols, 60 in experimental reports, 64 Off site meetings, 108–109 Office actions, in patent applications, 37 Oligonucleotides, documenting, 52 One-on-one ...
Author: Jeffrey M Gimble
View: 983DOWNLOAD & READ
This book presents a wide range of tested and proven protocols relevant to a number of fields within biotechnology used in laboratory experiments in everyday phycological (seaweed) research.
Author: Bénédicte Charrier
Publisher: CRC Press
View: 932DOWNLOAD & READ
Illuminating and cross-disciplinary, NanoBiotechnology Protocols enables novice and experienced researchers alike to quickly come up to speed with both nanomaterials preparation and the use of nanomaterials in biological and medicinal ...
Author: Sandra J Rosenthal
Publisher: Humana Press
View: 360DOWNLOAD & READ
- Daniel's True Desire
- First and Goal: What Football Taught Me About Never Giving Up
- Last Dance on the Starlight Pier
- Lipids in Health and Disease
- Scientific Investigations, Volumes 20-21
- The Craft of Windows 95 (TM) Interface Design
- Jewish Folktales from Morocco
- Along the Indian Highway
- Introduction to Computer Networks and Cybersecurity
- Time for Learning: Top 10 Reasons Why Flipping the Classroom Can Change Education
- Pokemon the Movie: White
- Interparental Conflict and Child Development
- Rights and Private Law (Hart Studies in Private Law)
- Identity and Foreign Policy in the Middle East
- This Close to Happy
- A Country Wedding
- Information Sources on Islamic Banking and Economics
- Anchored Yesterdays
- Leading Schools in Disruptive Times
- Practical Guide to Lameness in Horses
- Girls to the Rescue Book #3: Tales of Clever, Courageous Girls from Around the World
- Instructions for the Soul
- Bible Puzzler 2
- Molecular Biology of Rice
- The Official Queen A3 Calendar 2022 2022
- Reverse Your Diabetes
- SAP ERP Financials And FICO Handbook
- Ruthless: Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me
- Big Green Egg Basics from a Master Barbecuer
- Tales From the Web